شین خط کشی
Shine streaking is a method that includes applying upright streaks of a similar shading, yet contrasting shades, to give an inconspicuous, and classy appearance. Mostly it is applied as a part of the lounge areas, over the seat fence, or in regions which requires certain illustrative “stature” because of a low roof.
The method for this might require you to make use of mild-shiny paint also eggshell, without being overpowering, this will make pictorial enthusiasm. The contrasting shades must stand slightly delicate, hence a leveled and sharp polish will not give a fine finish. Let your inner artist do the magic, still if you require certain assistance, here are a few specifics:
- Bright colors reflect warmth. For example, in a dining room the choice of red shade would give life to your appetite and food, in the same way going for green will enlighten such room as well.
- Colors like green, pale blue, and lavender can make your bedrooms become a peaceful paradise or exotically romantic.
- Lobbies and entrance hall should have a “hospitable” hue, go for a color of orange, if not that try yellow. A terra-cotta or peach can do the trick too.
- Paint brushes, paint trays, rollers, trash bags, stir sticks
- Painter’s tape; it is less sticky and call be taken down easily.
- Flat paint for quality acrylic interior.
- Ruler or level
- Mildly shiny paint.
Your room is ready, enjoy it to the fullest. You can add different lights to highlight your artwork.